Devils Corner - Where I get to indulge a bit of devilish advocacy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THANK YOU, Robert C, for the wonderful review!

Here're some kind words a client posted about us on Yelp!

Milani Insurance Sevices

16708 La Maida St, Encino, CA 91436
Reviewed by Robert C.
Bonnie Milani is by far one of the sweetest people I've met here in Los Angeles. She takes the time to get to know her clients and really is passionate about making sure they get the best rate plan.

The first time I called her she gave advice on which plans would best suit my healthcare needs. She is a broker for both Anthem and Blue Shield of California. She knows the plans inside and out so you can trust her advice!

When I needed to fill out papers for Blue Shield of California Bonnie met with me at a Starbucks so that we could go over the best insurance option for me. The first thing she did when I met her in person was give me a great big hug so she's really outgoing and beyond friendly!

The best part about Bonnie is you can call or email her whenever you have a question or concern. She's there for you and never too busy! She has great energy so definitely get in touch with Milani Insurance if you're in need of healthcare coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment